PAL has extended their Ultimate Seat Sale! Over three million seats are on sale for as low as Php 69 for domestic destinations and USD 69 for international destinations. What are you waiting for? Book your dream trip now!
Promo period: August 28, 2019 – September 15, 2019
Travel period: September 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
Book now at the official Philippine Airlines website.
- Kalibo, Tacloban, Bacolod, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa, Cagayan de Oro, Roxas, Legazpi, Davao, Zamboanga, Bohol (Tagbilaran), Ozamiz, Laoag, Butuan, Cotabato, Dipolog, General Santos, Boracay (Caticlan)
- Bacolod, Cebu, Puerto Princesa Antique (San Jose), Davao, Boracay (Caticlan), Coron (Busuanga), Siargao, San Vicente (Gateway to El Nido), Calbayog, Catarman, Basco (Batanes)
- Iloilo, Bacolod, Kalibo, Camiguin and Tacloban, Cagayan de Oro and Ozamiz, Legazpi, Boracay (Caticlan), Puerto Princesa, Davao, Butuan, Coron (Busuanga), General Santos, Siargao
- Bohol (Tagbilaran), Siargao, Zamboanga
- General Santos
- Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Phnom Penh, Singapore, Taipei, Hanoi, Jakarta, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh, Xiamen, Jinjiang, Shanghai, Bali (Denpasar), Beijing, Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, Guam, Tokyo (Haneda), Tokyo (Narita), Seoul (Incheon), Port Moresby, Busan, Melbourne, Sydney, Sapporo, Brisbane, Doha, Dubai, Auckland, Riyadh, Dammam, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, London, Honolulu, Toronto, New York
- Bangkok, Nagoya, Osaka, Tokyo (Narita), Seoul (Incheon)
From Cebu (via Manila)
- Tokyo (Haneda), Fukuoka, Sapporo, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, London, New York, Toronto
From Davao (via Manila)
- Osaka (via Manila), Tokyo (Haneda), Fukuoka, Nagoya, Tokyo (Narita), Sapporo, London
- Seoul (Incheon)
- Seoul (Incheon)
Take Note for Philippine Airlines bookings
- Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
- Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
- Other travel conditions apply. Check their website for more details.
Our Tips When Travelling
- Stick to your budget. You have a budget for a reason.
- Pack light! There’s so much you would take home.
- Follow self-made itineraries instead of package tours and try to live like a local.
- Book a place to stay using apps and websites to get discounts.
- Pack a journal for those moments you’d want to sketch or write about immediately.
- Safety first. Always!
- Be a responsible traveler and make sure to bring out whatever you bring in.
Where do you plan to spend your 2020? Tell us below!